Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

WRITERS GONNA WRITE (haters gonna hate)

Hey boys and girls! - sending directly from Mileman's head office.

Welcome to our blog. This is Hannah speaking, let me introduce myself before we do something drastic.

Oslo is the capital in Norway, where I live almost peacefully. Yes, it is far north, but we do not live in igloos and my pet is no polar bear. Actually I live a quite ordinary life: I go to an art school, I work at LUSH cosmetics, I have just started modelling for TEAM and if I have time I play with my friends.
If I could be described with one sentence, it would sound something like this:

I love you until you step on my toes. Then I steal your kneecaps. 
Yes, romantic.

Further are some pictures illustrating me and my life at the moment!



 
Well, that pretty much sums up me at the moment. Now, if you are interested, I WOULD LOVE TO TELL YOU what this blog will revolve around like the tornado who stole Dorothy away to Oz.

TG - A world in progress

TG, or Tidemand & Gude were two Norwegian artist who lived... some time ago. Me and my dear friend Nora, decided to call ourselves this after having started to work together. I'm Gude if anybody wonders. You see, I had this brilliant plan about making both books and films when I grew up. Unfortunately, I am a very lazy person. This is where Nora is a tremendously conscientious help. Together we write and draw and study the subjects needed for the story who has turned into ours. I'll come back to this later, aight?

-Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hannah and Nora– errr, Tidemand and Gude, that is! :) Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm wishing you lots of fantastic luck as you work on your project together!! Happy writing, drawing, reading and blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura! After a while we will start posting short texts and illustrations that I hope you will enjoy if you still follow :)

      Delete